Adhrit Consociate, the official blog of Adhrit Foundation (www.adhrit.in) is hereby inviting applications for its Online Internship cum Recruitment Programme (August-September) from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students interested in writing about various issues.
- Youth Empowerment
- Open to all students above 18 years.
Stipend: This is a voluntary and unpaid opportunity.
Certificates: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit will be given duly recognized certificates.
Progression System: We have a six-tier progression system:
- Intern – 0-2 months
- Editorial Intern – 2-4 months
- Assistant Editor – 4-6 months
- Associate Editor – 6-9 months
- Editor – 9-12 months
- Senior/Executive Editor – 12 months & beyond
Your progression to the next level will depend on exceptional performance at the previous/initial level.
Reference/Recommendation Letter for Higher Studies/Job: All persons associated with us for a period of six months or more will be eligible to receive a recommendation letter from our side (need basis).
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Writing articles for the blog.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion via social media channels.
- Developing skills to write high-quality research papers for academic journals.
The Deadlines for submission of application: 14th August, 2015.
Procedure for Application:
- The prospective applicants are required to fill the Application Form and send their CVs along with a Statement of Purpose for joining the organisation.
- Applications should be mailed to: email@example.com
- We are an Equal Opportunity Organization.
- We firmly believe in Diversity.
- Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of CV as well as SOP.
- Every selection is done purely on a merit basis.