Adhrit – Campus Ambassador Program is a unique program which aims at personality development of students, and mostly to help students in becoming self-reliant, and good citizens with a sound moral compass, and good managerial skills.
A campus ambassador of Adhrit would not only need to be passionate and proud of working for Adhrit, but efficient while working in a team and have good communication skills. A campus ambassador must, as the representative of an organization try to build a larger base of students working for the organization or at least highlighting the benefits of working in the same. Essay writing and blog writing competitions about their experiences in working with Adhrit and attending national and international conferences can be organized, publicizing as well as spreading awareness about the organization and its cause at the same time.
One should be aware of all the events of importance or relevance taking place in and around the campus. One should actively coordinate with Adhrit and inform the campus students of all the new opportunities coming their way via Adhrit. Create excellent rapport with college authorities so that we can have college accepted events which will generate higher hum drum and reliability.
Eligibility: Undergraduate/Postgraduate Students in any discipline aged between 17 – 25 years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Campus Ambassadors will serve as liaison between Adhrit Foundation and your campus. They will be required to promote the aims/objectives and build awareness about Adhrit Foundation via Social Media Marketing, organizing awareness campaigns, Guest Lectures, newsletters, etc. They will also be required to approach various Institutes/Schools/ Organizations for the tie-up and support/funding purpose.
Benefits to Campus Ambassadors:
- A unique opportunity to work with non-profit Organization in the field of Education.
- Work Experience Certificate or Letter of Appreciation duly signed by Executive Director shall be handed over to Applicant after successful completion of tenure.
- Opportunity to work directly with Leadership Team of Adhrit Foundation.
- Recognition of active Campus Ambassadors on Adhrit Facebook page and website (www.adhrit.in).
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills.
- Build relationships with Campus Ambassadors from various colleges across the country.
- Add Adhrit Campus Ambassador Program experience to your resume.
To apply, visit : Campus Ambassador Program – Adhrit Foundation – Form
To know more about Adhrit Foundation, kindly visit: www.adhrit.in
For any queries, kindly drop us email at Adhrit.email@example.com