- Theoretical Framework and Research Methodology
- Innovation and Idea Generation
- Mastering the Social Media and New Applications
- Negotiation, Networking and Influencing Skills
- Fundraising and Presentation Skills
- Legal Framework
- This course will be administered through online/distance learning mode.
- There will be an online assessment system. The candidates are required to complete the assessments before/by the deadlines set by the course administrator.
- The duration of this course will be 6 months.
- The study material can be downloaded by the candidates/emailed to the candidates upon enrollment.
- The assessments and grading system is available on the Assessment page.
- The assignments submitted by the candidates must be original and bonafide work of the candidates; plagiarism which includes the use of third-party’s ideas, without written permission or proper acknowledgment will result in automatic disqualification from the course.
- Any updates will be notified on our website, so you are required to keep yourself updated during the entire course duration.